Monday 11 November 2013

Wedding Invitation of an IT Employee

In one of my last posts I have shared the "Last Working day e-mail" of an IT employee, which you have appreciated, and it was real e-mail which was actually sent to top managers of organization.

Now since wedding season has to be started in a week or so, I would like to share with you a real wedding e-mail of an IT employee ( i.e mine). 

It's totally an original work and originally sent to my friends and colleagues,  you are free to use it although it is copyrighted  :) :)



--------------------Wedding Invitation E-mail of an IT Employee-------------------

Hi,


You may find this mail a bit long, like my courtship period...... 
but I insist, please read it completely J


After working in IT industry for almost 42 months I found that I have developed few qualities in myself…
such as....

1. Time management

2. Team work

3.How to say "Yes" to everything

4.Boss is always right

5.Stay quiet and concentrate on work

6.Be a good listener ( Listening only)

7.Accept all the negative things whatever come to your way even if you have given your 100%

8.            Commitment

9.            How to articulate a lie

and
10. Strong mindset of living in a stressed environment

If you notice carefully then you will find that all above qualities are essential to be a good husband,

(scroll up and read again if you do not believe)

so I think now I am prepared to take a plunge for this responsibility,

Those who are already inside the ring may warn me saying that married life has many pains, but trust me, celibacy has no pleasures.


Married life is a rollercoaster ride, and you cannot experience it’s thrill until you ride, I have seen those who are already on this rollercoaster, some are yelling, some are crying, some are vomiting but some are surely enjoying.

I have got a ticket for this roller coaster ride and I am ready to take a seat along with  my partner in this ride.

Those who are already there please bless & welcome us onboard and those who are standing outside and clapping, I wish you will get a ticket soon. J


Image Source: Internet 

No comments:

देश भक्ति

  देश भक्ति , यह वो हार्मोन है जो हम भारतियों की रगो में आम तौर पर स्वतंत्रता दिवस, गणतंत्र दिवस  या भारत पाकिस्तान के मैच वाले दिन ख...